2019 SnowEx SD-95SS
Call for Price
SnowEx® walk-behind drop spreaders are perfect for melting ice in confined areas. Offering 160-pound capacities, each unit spreads in a 28-inch-wide path, making them ideal for applying bagged rock salt or pelletized material to sidewalks, driveways and other tight applications.
- Empty Weight: 55 lb. (24.9 kg)
- Overall Length: 48 in. (121.9 cm)
- Overall Height: 36 in. (91.4 cm)
- Overall Width: 38 1/4 in. (97.2 cm)
- Hopper Length: 13 in. (33.0 cm)
- Hopper Width: 30 in. (76.2 cm)
- Capacity (Weight): 160 lb. (72.6 kg)
- Spreading Width: 28 in. (71.1 cm)
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Hopper: One-piece LLDPE safety yellow poly
- Top Screen: 10-gauge wire grid
- Cover: Clear poly cover
- Precise Control : Drop spreaders apply material directly to the ground below, making it easy to contain material to a confined area.
- Poly Cover: Clear poly cover provides hopper protection while allowing the operator to see material levels.
- Top Screen: A standard top screen prevents large chunks of material from entering the hopper.
- Stainless Steel Frame: The SD-95SS features a stainless steel frame to help eliminate rust issues on that area of the spreader.
- 55 lb. (24.9 kg)